Thursday, November 17, 2022
From: Pastor Thomas
Denver, Colorado (USA)
"Membership Agreement" by Pastor Peter Thomas
Definite and Distinct Ecclesiastical Government
Pastor Peter Thomas is a lawfully formed Private Ministerial Association (PMA), non-profit and unincorporated. We are not a 501(c)(3) and while we acknowledge and recognize the existence of IRS Tax Code 26 USC 508, we are also not a public 508(c)(1)(a). Effective November 17, 2022, Pastor Peter Thomas (aka Pastor Peter Thomas PMA or Pastor Peter Thomas Ministries) is Structured as a Private Ministerial Association and a Faith Based Ministry. The information contained on our site is intended for members & partners of the private ministry association and ministry affiliates. Believers. The Association/Ministry is governed solely by our Bylaws and Ecclesiastical Law. Pastor Peter Thomas PMA is under the authority of the LORD JESUS CHRIST Alone, or JESUS Only!
PASTOR PETER THOMAS
A Private Ministerial Association
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FOR PASTOR PETER THOMAS
A Private Ministerial Association
Terms and Conditions:
By joining PASTOR PETER THOMAS, a Private Ministerial Association, and/or any website or Social Media Group started by, created by, maintained, or organized by the Association, I agree to the terms and conditions of PASTOR PETER THOMAS as follows:
1. This Association of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Ministerial Association founders and all Private Ministerial Association members, a container in which to conduct all manner of private business within the Association.
All business is to be kept in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution for the United States, and any previous protections guaranteed.
2. We believe that the Holy Scriptures, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution for the United States of America, the various constitutions of the several states of the union, and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of:
Absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by the aforesaid, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other inalienable rights as granted by our Creator, our Almighty God and guaranteed by the aforesaid.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel and advice, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
5. The mission of this Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. The Association will recognize any living natural man or woman (natural person(s) irrespective of race [color], nationality, or ethnicity) over the age of reason and being of a sound mind, and the minor children of Members who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned, removed, or otherwise banned by the Association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared. Membership and Fellowship with PASTOR PETER THOMAS is contingent upon approval of our Membership Application. Children of Members, not yet reaching the age of reason, shall be deemed as beneficial Members of this Ministry with the consent of their Member parent or guardian and the Ministry.
7. Membership to this Association, "PASTOR PETER THOMAS", and any of its projects, may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
8. I understand that, since The Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I agree to join PASTOR PETER THOMAS, a Private Ministerial Association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve improved spiritual health, better physical health, and good quality of life.
I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private Member. My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
10. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this Association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association.
11. Continued fellowship with PASTOR PETER THOMAS requires baptism in the name of Jesus Christ according to the Word of God in Acts chapter 2 verse 38. (Read Acts 2:38-42; John 3:5; Mark 16:16; Deuteronomy 6:4-5; Ephesians 4:4-6; 1 Timothy 2:5; Colossians 2:9; Isaiah 44:24; Jude 1:25; Leviticus 20:7, 26; Jude 1:3; Titus 2:10, King James Version). I believe in One (1) God, the Lord Jesus Christ. Also known as the 'JESUS Only' Doctrine, I agree with this, "God is numerically singular." Jesus Christ is GOD Alone! The LORD is  One. (Deuteronomy 6:4). Jesus Christ is the Only ONE in the Godhead and he is the only wise God. (Colossians 2:9, Jude 1:25). To this intent, I declare that what God requires of me is Holiness. I agree to adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour (Savior) in all things.
12. This page (These pages consist) consists of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association. “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” [Amos 3:3]. This contractual agreement constitutes concord between PASTOR PETER THOMAS and myself. I agree that I have the Right to Refuse sin and anything ungodly.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining "PASTOR PETER THOMAS". I declare that by joining this Association and/or the Association’s websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
Applicant Signature Date
[These seven (7) pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining "PASTOR PETER THOMAS". I declare that by joining this Association and/or the Association’s websites and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.]
* Written Ministerial Membership applications are available upon request.
~ And so it is. ~
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
[1 Corinthians 15:45, KJV]
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
[Matthew 4:4, KJV]
~ And so it is. ~
~ “And so it is written...” ~
[1 Corinthians 15:45, KJV]
“It is so. So let it be.”
Pastor Peter Thomas
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND GOD ALMIGHTY!